Friday, September 23, 2016

Practice makes.....Scarves

I've been practicing my knitting and purling since finishing my basketweave pillow. I wanted to ensure I did not loose my momentum or my newly learned skills. Casting on proved to be a challenge and YouTube has been consulted on the last two projects as I just can't seem to remember off the top of my head. I am sure it will become muscle memory at some point.

I am fairly pleased with my two scarves. A few dropped stitches here and there, but no major mistakes.  fair number of my family and friends are in for a new scarf come Christmas morning. 

 Rookie Details: Pattern from Redheart.com; yarn: Madeline Tosh DK in colorway Fire wood


Rookie Details: Pattern One Row Handspun Scarf; Yarn Sweet Georgia DK in colorway Rougue

Both of these were easy to knit up and look fantastic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment